As the owner of an online business, it’s your job to make sure that you’re getting enough customers to keep yourself afloat and growing – but how do you do that? If you’re already spending money on Pay-Per-Click advertising such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads, then you know that it can be an uphill battle trying to get people to click through and make purchases from your site. That’s why there are so many different strategies that you can use to make sure that your clicks really count! Here are 10 PPC marketing strategies with Best PPC Services to boost your results fast!
1) Use Relevant Keywords
1. If you want to improve your results with pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, start by evaluating your current campaign strategy.
2. After you’ve identified areas that need improvement, put these 10 PPC marketing strategies into action to boost your results fast.
3. Target long-tail key phrases with excessive client intent.
4. Structure your campaigns and ad groups around themes and relevant keywords.
5. Write compelling ad copy that includes a call-to-action (CTA).
6. Create landing pages that are relevant to your ads and offer a great user experience.
7. Use negative keywords to prevent your ads from showing up for irrelevant searches.
2) Find the Right Ad Scheduling
Scheduling your ads is a critical part of effective PPC marketing. You need to ensure that your ads are running when your target customers are most likely to be online and searching for your products or services. The best way to do this is by using ad scheduling. Ad scheduling allows you to set specific days and times for your ads to run. This ensures that your ads are always shown at the most opportune time. Additionally, ad scheduling can help you save money on your PPC campaigns by allowing you to target specific days and times when click-through rates are typically lower.
3) Use Negative Keyword Lists
One of the best ways to improve your PPC results is to use negative keyword lists. This ensures that your ads are only shown to people who are actually interested in what you’re selling. Don’t just rely on default settings: Default settings for Google AdWords have been tuned for years and will produce good results, but it’s important not to rely on them exclusively. Tweak things like ad rotation, bids, and daily budgets to get more out of your campaigns. Consider using Bing Ads: Bing Ads has been gaining traction as a competitor with Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing (YSM). They offer similar tools at a lower cost, making them worth checking out if you’re budget-conscious.
4) Expand Organically With Both Google and Bing
1. Optimize your website for search engines. This is the first and most important step in getting your site to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
2. Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions. When creating your title tags and meta descriptions, include the keywords you want to rank for.
3. Get active on social media. Social media signals are becoming increasingly important for SEO, so it’s important to be active on sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
4. Build backlinks. Backlinks are links from other websites to yours, and they’re a vital part of any SEO strategy. The more high-quality backlinks you have, the higher your site will rank in SERPs.
5. Create great content.
5) Create Effective Landing Pages
1. Keep your landing pages simple and focused. The last thing you want is for your visitors to get distracted and click away before they convert.
2. Make sure your headlines are clear and concise. Your headline is the first thing visitors will see, so make sure it’s attention-grabbing and accurately reflects what’s on the page.
3. Use pictures and movies to interrupt textual content and upload visible interest. People are more likely to engage with content that is visually appealing, so don’t be afraid to add some multimedia elements to your landing pages.
4. Use strong calls-to-action (CTAs) to encourage visitors to take the next step. Your CTA should be clear, concise, and match the overall tone of your page.
6) Don’t Be Too Broad With Your Campaigns
When first starting out with PPC marketing, it’s tempting to want to cast a wide net and target as many keywords as possible. However, this approach can be costly and isn’t always effective. It’s better to start with a smaller, more targeted campaign that you can easily manage. Here are three strategies you can use to boost your results
1) Add keywords in the form of negative keywords: What is the point of paying for an ad if someone who is not interested in what you have to offer clicks on it? That’s why negative keyword targeting is important.
2) Make sure there are no typos: Typos happen all the time, but they will certainly decrease your CTR and therefore cost you money in wasted clicks.
3) Include long-tail keywords: You may think long-tail phrases such as best red lipstick don’t bring in enough traffic or sales when compared to broader terms like lipstick, but actually, they do! Long-tail phrases make up 35% of all Google searches, so incorporating them into your campaigns could lead to higher conversion rates.
7) Create Long-Tail Ads Based on User Intent
As a business owner, you already know that producing leads is crucial to your success. But what’s the best way to go about it? One of the most effective methods is pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. For example, say you own an ice cream shop in Los Angeles and are looking for new customers to buy from. Instead of running an ad with the company name and logo on it, which will only attract people who already know about your product or service, create long-tail ads based on user intent. For example Best ice cream in LA or Ice cream in LA.
In these cases, you’re targeting users who are actively looking for businesses that offer similar products or services as yours–which means higher chances of them converting into customers!
In addition to this strategy, try using phrases like good quality, best price, or large selection within your copy to see how those affect conversion rates.
8) Increase Brand Awareness With Social Media Ads
PPC marketing is a great way to increase brand awareness and get your products or services in front of potential customers. But, with so many options and strategies available, it can be tough to know where to start. Here are 10 PPC marketing strategies that you can use to boost your results fast
-Optimize ads for different devices: Different platforms have different audience segments. You should optimize your ads for the right device to reach the right people at the right time.
-Don’t neglect mobile: Mobile search volumes now exceed desktop searches, so make sure you’re optimizing for mobile users as well as desktop searchers.
-Start a retargeting campaign: Retargeting campaigns allow advertisers to show relevant ads to people who have already visited their site or clicked on their ad at least once before.
-Set up conversion tracking: Conversion tracking will tell you which keywords and ads are converting into sales and lead generation so you can double down on what’s working.
-Invest in quality content: Don’t underestimate the power of content marketing! To drive traffic to your website, create high-quality content like blog posts, videos, infographics, etc.
-Take advantage of advertising networks: Advertising networks like F offer a plethora of targeting options for advertisers which helps them generate more leads from the same budget.
-Get started with remarketing today: Remarketing gives businesses an opportunity to connect with people they may not otherwise come across through other forms of advertising.
9) Use Content Upgrades to Increase Conversions
1. Research your keywords thoroughly.
2. Set up your campaign structure correctly from the start.
3. Create compelling ad copy that speaks to your target audience.
4. Target your ads to the right location and language.
5. Use negative keywords to eliminate irrelevant traffic.
6. Set up conversion tracking so you can measure your results accurately.
7. Continuously test and optimize your campaigns for the best results.
10) Engage in A/B Testing
1. Start with a clear goal in mind for your A/B test. What are you trying to achieve?
2. Identify which elements of your page you want to test.
3. Create a variation of your page that is different from the original in the element you’re testing.
4. Set up your A/B test so that visitors are randomly shown either the original page or the variation.
5. Monitor your results and analyze the data to see if there is a significant difference between the two pages.
6. If there is a significant difference, make the change permanent on your site. If not, try a different variation or element to test.
7. Rinse and repeat!
Read More Blogs on Geekbloggers
Leave a Reply