How to Prevent and Reduce Stress? Learn here
Stress has become a part of life for most students studying in universities. There are many factors causing stress for students and affecting their daily lives. During their stay at university, they have to deal with assignments, relationships, deadlines and all sorts of pressure. Due to this, they are becoming a victim of chronic stress at this young age. One of the most contributing factors to this is the use of cell phone and technology. To mitigate the assignment stress, students search for academic writing provider, homework help online.
Common Cause of Student Stress
In a study it has been found that most stress in students is caused by college activities that becomes chronic during their academic time in college that can lead to major health problems and negligence in studies. Most common stress reasons are studies, social challenges, work, extracurricular activities, assignments, etc.
Many times, students feel the need to relax but due to their busy schedules they don’t know what to try for relieving stress nor do they have time to explore new option. To solve this problem here are the list of small changes that you have to make in your daily life to maintain the balance.
- Get Enough Sleep: During College life students are in the age where they want to explore every new thing they experience and they are super packed with academic schedule also. To manage all those activities, they compromise with their sleep and later it gets harmful for them. So, it is advisable to sleep at least 8hrs daily.
- Practice guided meditation: Meditation is the apt solution for relaxation. There are apps for guided meditation are available on phone and videos on YouTube. You can listen and practice guided meditation every day. Do it when you are not distracted and comfortable.
- Exercise everyday: Doing regular exercise releases stress and burns extra calorie that you gained eating pizzas and brownies. You can take help of video to practice yoga for stress relief and overall body exercise. Limit your sitting time and go for a morning walk with your friend, run on the treadmill or do Pilates. Be regular with your workouts.
- Listen to music: Listening to music is best stress buster. A study has shown that a lot of cognitive benefits have been observed by listening to music. You can listen music while sleeping, working out or studying. There are many types of music available according to your mood that you can explore to relax.
- Make a to-do list: Make a To-Do list helps in organizing your work throughout the day. You can use a diary or a weekly planner to make list of activities that you have to do during the day or later on and arrange them on the basis of priority. With the planning you will not get distracted and will exactly know what you have to do next without stressing out about the deadlines.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle: There is an old saying ‘early to bed early to rise’. Adopt a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy food, avoid processed and packaged food as they alter your health.
- Try stress relieving techniques: There are many stress relieving techniques like PMR (progressive muscle relaxation) to practice. First tense and then relax your muscles. This will divert your mind.
- Practice calming exercise: Apart from these techniques, calming breathing exercise are also there that you can practice easily anytime anywhere. Take deep breaths, hold your breath and then relieve. You can try 7-4-8 breathing exercise also.
- Think positive: Be optimistic and happy. Think positive affirmations. It’s true what you think, you attract those energy.
- Take out some alone time: Sit alone and enjoy solitude. Enjoy some me time.
- Socialize with other people: Socializing with friends alleviate stress and diverts you from your worries.
- Spare some gadget free time: Take out some time with no screen or digital gadgets near you. Their radiations generate stress to your eyes.
- Don’t hesitate to take professional help: If you feel to take a professional help from psychiatrist or psychologist go ahead. Do not hesitate or ignore your mental health.
- Don’t procrastinate: Procrastination is a bad habit. It makes you lazy and pile up your work, which can cause stress later if not done on time.
- Unwind yourself for hobbies: Do not neglect your hobbies or activities that make you happy and relax. Enjoy painting, reading, gardening or any activity that makes you happy and relax.
Are you stressing over your assignments? Is your deadline being near? Worry not. Here comes your assignment helper Treat Assignment Help. Without stressing get advantage from best assignment help online in Australia. With our expertise and experience you can choose most stressed-out subject help like taxation assignment help, entrepreneurship assignment, public relation assignment help, project management help, management assignment helps etc. We offer pocket-friendly services with efficient customer service.