The global adaptive learning market size reached USD 1.86 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 22.2%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of adaptive learning software in educational institutions is a key factor expected to drive global adaptive learning market revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, rising demand for learning process customization is expected to support growth of the global adaptive learning market to a significant extent during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing adoption of adaptive learning platforms and services in enterprises for corporate training is expected to augment revenue growth of the global adaptive learning market going ahead.
This is a vital segment of the research study as it provides market insights relating to the growth of the adaptive learning market at both the country as well as regional level. The researchers estimate the market growth in different regions and countries by assessing both value and volume. They accurately analyze the revenue, price, CAGR, consumption, sales, and other aspects relevant to the regional markets studied in the report.
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adaptive-learning-market
The study on the Global Adaptive Learning Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Adaptive Learning market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Adaptive Learning industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Adaptive Learning industry.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/592
Top Companies Operating in the Adaptive Learning Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Pearson plc, McGraw Hill Education, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Area9 Lyceum ApS, Cog Books Ltd., Curriculum Associates, Inc., Dream Box Learning, Inc., Follett Corporation, Cerego, Inc., and Realizeit
Emergen Research has segmented the global adaptive learning market on the basis of deployment, component, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Adaptive Learning Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/592
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Adaptive Learning market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Adaptive Learning market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Adaptive Learning market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Adaptive Learning market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.