Alagappa University was founded in the year 1985. Alagappa University Distance Education is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A+’. The institute is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
It has 39 Departments, 9 Centres, and 2 Constituent Colleges along with 44 affiliated Colleges. The institute offers courses at different levels such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma.
The interested applicants can get admission based on merit scored in the last qualifying examination. On the other hand for some courses like B.Ed, B.Sc, and MCA, separate exams is been conducted by the university.
Alagappa University DDE Admission Procedure
Given below are the online and offline procedure to apply for admission at Alagappa University Distance Learning:-
- Firstly go to the official website of Alagappa Distance Education
- After that click on the link shown
- Now download the PDF version of the application form and start filling it
- Lastly after filling application form make the payment through DD (Demand draft) to the given below Correspondence Address :-
Directorate of Distance Education,
Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004.
- Firstly you have to personally visit the Alagappa Distance Education campus
- Pay the AU DDE application structure expense and get the Alagappa University distance application form.
- Lastly after filling every one of the subtleties in the structure pay AU DDE application expenses through DD (Demand draft) drawn in the favor of “The Director, DDE, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.
Documents Required for Alagappa University Distance Education admission
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of both the 10 and 12th standard
- Registration slip
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
Postgraduate Programs offered are: MBA in General Management, MBA in Financial Management, MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in Logistics Management and MBA in Tourism Management.
Undergraduate Programs offered are: BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.LITT, BA, B.Sc, and B.ED
Postgraduate Programs offered are: MBA, MCA, MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.Sc, M.Sc, and MA.
Diploma Programs offered are: PGDP in Computer Application, PGDP in Business Management, PGDP in Personal Management & Industrial Relations, PGDP in Hospital Management, PGDP in Human Resource, PGDP in Sports Management and PGDP in Yoga.
Alagappa University Scholarship
The University provides Scholarship Programs for its student under numerous categories financed by Government agencies. Given below are the details for the same of the scholarship:
- Complete fee waiver to the deserving candidates in each program
- Merit stipend to top postgraduate candidates with Rs. 2000 per month to each student in the ratio of student strength on a roll of 1:10
- PMT and VOC Endowment Merit Scholarship for first 3 toppers in each year
- Earn While You Learn Scheme for 2 students of Rs. 2000 per month
Alagappa University Online Education Placements
The situation pace of this college is excellent because it is viewed as one of the superior instructive establishments in online learning for an MBA Degree. The college offers the best nature of training to the understudies and consistently top of line organizations visit the grounds to recruit and enlist the aspirants. A few top organizations’ names are Nestle, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Britannia, Cognizant, etc.
Alagappa University Online Education Faculty
The faculty of this University is accomplished and experienced and consistently prepared to offer the best direction and backing to the applicants. The fundamental goal of this University is to convey the best and most profound information to the candidates. The faculty of the institute additionally offers open doors to the understudies in industry.
Alagappa University Online Education Infrastructure
The infrastructure of the institute is awesome and the college is spread across 450 acres of land of modern multifaceted buildings. With a major auditorium, AC classes, Big Library, Good Canteen, and Greenery, the college has everything for the understudies.