If you are unemployed and are looking for ways to earn money, then you can earn money by opening CSP (Customer Service Point) ie Mini Bank. You do not have to be more educated in this, just you should have knowledge of computer.
In this article, you will know what is CSP, about many important things like the process, benefits, qualifications, and upcoming expenses of CSP.
What is CSP ?
Full form of CSP is ‘Costumer Service Point’
CSP means Customer Service Point. These centers are Mini Bank. Where almost all Banking facilities are provided. The facilities available in the Bank are also easily available through the Customer Service Point (CSP).
Banking facilities are not available in many villages of our India, due to which the villagers have to go to the city many kilometers away. Therefore, for the convenience of the villagers, the opening of Mini Bank or Customer Service Center (CSP) in remote areas of the bank is provided to them all the facilities of Banking.
Through the Customer Service Point, you can provide facilities such as transactions, account opening and many more.
Facility Available In CSP
• Saving Bank Opening
• Balance Enquiry
• Opening a RD/FD account
• Cash Deposit and Cash Withdrawal
• ATM Card Issuance
• Facility to add Aadhaar and PAN card to bank account
• Facility to send money from one bank to another bank
• Aadhar Enabled Payment System Service
• Facility of overdraft service
• Loan assistance
• Insurance and Mutual Fund facilities
• Kishan Credit Card
• Atal Pension Yojana
Eligibility For Opening CSP (Mini Bank)
You must have some qualifications to get CSP
• The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
• It is compulsory to pass 12th standard.
• The applicant should have a computer certificate.
• The person applying must be a resident of the area where he / she wants to open a customer service point
What is needed to open CSP.
• The applicant must have a room or shop of at least 100 square feet of his or her own.
• Fingerprint scanner.
• Seating facility to customers.
Required Document for open CSP
• 10 Passport size colour photo
• The educational qualification of the applicant should be 10th or above.
• PAN card (mandatory)
• Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
• Voter ID Card
• Driving licence
• Shop Agreement Paper
• Police verification certificate/ character certificate
What do you get from a CSP provider?
• A computer with 4 GB RAM and 512 GB hard disk
• Bank software, Portal ID, KO ID ,Branch code
• Biometric reader and software
• Authorised certificate for the bank correspondent
• Bank banner, logo, stickers, templates, contact matrix
• Training for CSP to operate the system
How to open a customer service point (CSP)
You can open a Customer Service Point (CSP) through Digital Gramin Seva. To apply for CSP, you must first register on digitalgraminseva.in
Click on the link below to register
After registering, you can easily open CSP (Customer Service Point) through Digital Gramin Seva Portal.
And for any kind of information, you can contact us
Call: 8447744774, 8383928391
Email: [email protected]
Digital Gramin Sava want to provide digital services in those cities and villages, we want to move India towards digital.