Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP software is designed to integrate every process a business uses into a single solution. Chances are you may be having different systems for human resources or accounting or order & inventory management. It would be simpler if all the solutions communicated with one another automatically. Fortunately, the ERP system is capable to do this.
The Slovak ERP software runs an integrated system, where a centralized database is used to store information from every department. It means every department has access to whatever data they need without spending time asking for it. The team at Assecosolutions customizes the ERP solution based on your business needs. Each business and industry differs, so the solutions also vary. They are experts in making ERP systems by integrating multiple modules that can be used for –
Inventory management – It helps in monitoring stock targets, tracking items with serial numbers, and standardizing replenishments.
- Purchasing – Purchasing module works closely with SCM and inventory units as well as manages procurement processes.
- Sales & marketing – Manages sales workflow that ranges from quotes and inquiries to invoicing and sales orders. For more advanced implementation, businesses can integrate tax rules and track shipment. It closely works with the CRM solution to speed up the sales funnel and generate more revenue.
- Manufacturing – This module concentrates on making the production process more simple and more efficient. It features product designing, forecasting, daily monitoring, and more. Integrate it with the inventory and SCM solutions.
- Financial management – Capital management allows organizations to monitor the sources of funds inflowing and outgoing of their business. It handles standard accounting transactions like balance sheets, expenditures, bank reconciliation, tax management, etc. The module even generates financial reports quickly for any department.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management is designed to enhance customer service and revenue. It handles customer opportunities and issues. It works with the sales part for speedy conversions.
- HRM – Human Resource Management addresses the staff tasks like employee records, performance, payroll, job profiles, and time sheets.
- SCM – Supply Chain Management handles the supply chain including process automation, product flow to customers, purchase order management, product returns, and more.
- Project management – It connects project activities with financials. Reporting on project success and failure is made easy for reporting. It even helps to complete projects on time and within budget.
E-commerce – It integrates multiple online sales channel management with other ERP units.
- Automated reporting – It is a module that works with other integrated systems. This makes reporting across all departments easy. It saves the staff time to pull reports from different systems.
- Compliance monitoring – Business needs to stay compliant with industrial regulations. This module addresses compliance with documentation requirements, security measures, and local laws.
- Asset management – With this module manufacturing equipment, business premise, and other physical assets are efficiently managed.
- BI – Business intelligence is made easy to make effective data-driven decisions for business development. BI modules are available majorly in comprehensive ERP packages.
- IT optimization – The solution optimizes IT structure to ensure that the systems run seamlessly.
There are myriad of ERP system kinds, so beginners need to consider their product, IT infrastructure, processes, and business goals to choose a suitable new ERP solution.