If you are an ICT professional engineer and desiring Australian immigration, then you need to write an excellent ACS RPL report. But, before you write the report, you should know its requirements and eligibility criteria.
All first, go through visa requirements and see the ANZSCO code list to find the occupational category to which your work experience is relevant.
Having done that, fill the online application form on the official website. Remember that even if you don’t have ICT qualifications but a minimum of six years of experience as an ICT professional, then you can apply.
Apart from that, if you don’t even have a tertiary level qualification but have 8 years of work experience as an ICT professional, then you can also apply. The additional 2 years of experience are not mandatory to be relevant to the ANZSCO occupational category you are applying for.
The following are the steps you need to take if you want to apply for ACS RPL skill assessment for immigration to Australia:
- It is compulsory to have your skill assessment done by the ACS authority online.
- PTE examination preperation is a must for you
- submission of your EOI (Expression of Interest) is also a must-do for you
- You need to wait for ITA (Invitation to Apply)
- When you get your ITA, have your PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and medical done
- In the last, pay your visa fee
Parameters For ACS RPL Report:
For the RPL ACS skill assessment, you need to submit two project reports using the ACS Project Report Form. One of the two reports must be the project that you took within the last 3 years, and the second one must refer to the project that you took within the last 5 years.
The following are a range of parameters for the RPL ACS skill assessment that must be kept in mind:
- The network topology with size and installed secure facilities.
- The different types of techniques followed in project management and quality management.
- The candidate’s contribution to the processes of implementation and design.
- The set of methods utilized in the system design and analysis.
- The various techniques utilized in the file and database design and management.
- The programming languages that were used and different types of procedures adopted for design paradigms.
- The implementation of security measures and Internet-based apps.
- The managerial activities in ICT have to provide details regarding the types of responsibilities.
Things To Remember When You Fill Your ACS Skill Assessment Form online:
To get your ACS RPL report successfully assessed by ACS authority, you must take the following considerations into account when filling ACS skill assessment form online:
you need to mention every record of yours in a single PDF file with information regarding your working experience and qualification. Keep the file size not more than 3 MB.
Original Certification Uploads:
high quality scanned color copies of the original documents, resume, licenses, passports, and others in the resolution of at least 300 dpi are required.
Australian Competency Assessment authority can demand additional documents if the documents provided by you are not enough. Here, you have to insert additional documentation or new documentation for the argument support. In such a situation, remark the folder to make it different from other files you gave previously.
If having a document, not in English, you need to attack an English translation from an approved English authority. Both the original and translated copies must be sent.
Reasons To Take premium RPL Report Writing Services:
Guarantee Of Success:
When you assign your RPL ACS report writing task to a professional, then you get RPL Report help with 100% guaranteed success. The service provider has an expert team consisting of an ACS RPL report writing specialist, plagiarism detection expert, ICT field expert, English grammar expert, and experienced approval team. It means your RPL report written by them must bring the desired result.
To a professional RPL report writing expert, it doesn’t matter how late they get your order. They are experienced enough to write your report within a short time without any issues in quality. You will have on-time delivery, which will allow you to submit your report on time.
Customer Support, Transparency And Privacy:
When you give the writing service provider your RPL report writing task, then they guarantee you that your report details will not reach anybody else.
They also provide round-the-clock customer support. It means if you want to know anything related to your RPL report like its status or get something added or edited.Then you can contact the customer support agent anytime to get it all done the way you want.
RPL report writing solutions come with 100% transparency. Every step your report goes through will be within your knowledge. Having so, you will feel involved in your project even if you are not physically present there.
If you are looking for further information regarding the ACS RPL report, feel free to contact us.