As with the gaming platforms and newer advanced online games being produced in the market, discord has come into the limelight and has become one of the most popular VoIP platforms used by gamers online to play games together and stream their gaming experience too.
Along with that, it’s an app that can be used for fast messaging and free audio/video calls and sharing media and files in personal chats or group chats known as ‘servers’.
It’s a type of freeware app profitably designed for gaming purposes.
You can also make your server, add music applications called ‘Bots’ and invite your friends to join in and jam in.
You can operate the discord app on various devices like Mac, Windows, iOS and Android.
It comes in both free and a paid version with some additional facilities tools available.
And if you have been searching for ways to get started and explore this amazing communication platform, here we have prepared a complete article that will step by step thoroughly explain to you how to create a discord account and operate it without any hassle and confusion.
So let’s get started and follow the below-mentioned steps carefully in the correct order:
Steps on how to make a new Discord account:
- Open any web browser of your choice and head on to https://discordapp.com/register
- Enter all of the relevant details like your username, email address and a strong password
- Discord will also ask you to save your birth date
- Then click on the continue button and process further
- You have successfully created your discord account but you are still halfway through before you complete the verification procedure
- You have to verify your email address before starting to log in to your new discord account
- A mail will be sent by the discord server, open the mail and click ‘verify mail’ to continue.
- And finally, you will be able to use the discord app.
Editor’s sticky note:- Each time you log in with the discord server you can run it on any web browser or by installing the app also (which is a better option as with this you don’t need to log in again and again after every streaming).
We hope the above guide will help you in creating a discord account.
Read More: http://getassist.net/create-and-setup-a-discord-account/
Leave a Reply