Your site is finally ready, and you decide to put it online. After sharing the link to all your friends on social networks, you observe that traffic increases. Very well! only, your site is a little empty, your visitors do not spend more than a minute to check it out, and above all, they do no action. After a week, all your contacts visited him once, and traffic stagnated. Have you really thought about your content strategy to increase the number of visitors regularly? Indeed, beyond the quantitative aspect, a worthy analysis of this name will help you to identify the preferences of your visitors and their behavior once you arrive on your site, and that is your objective: understand the expectations of your future customers to direct them to your product or service sales page. discover 6 techniques that will allow you to attract more important and more qualified traffic!
Write quality content
The content of your website is essential for your online success. This must be adapted to your target and will play a key role in your user experience as well as in your natural reference. Your website is the first image that the visitor will have of your company, your professionalism, and your seriousness. Target your visitors or potential customers before you start writing the content. Your texts and articles must be unique, sufficiently informative, relevant and interesting, in connection with your activity and your business, so that the visitor is conquered. Quality is not limited to the bottom but also to An approximate syntax that will make you unbelievable in the eyes of demanding internet users. In addition, the content actively participates in the natural reference of your website. It is then important to satisfy the reader and search engines with the same texts. It would be a shame to have a design site, with lots of content and good products, but which is invisible. Thus, in creating a website, think about the creation of the content you will put online.
Forget advertising! associated with instant messaging, the SEO will allow you to generate results more or less quickly. the reference of your website cannot be made from a recurring, quality, and custom-cut content for your target. As its name suggests, the text/HTML ratio is to assess the size of the “readable” content to that of the website development code. it is usually advisable to have a text/HTML ratio greater than 15%. That is why digital marketing cannot be content. Indeed, websites that put in place a real inbound marketing strategy win over the duration. It is therefore a matter of knowing your buyer’s persona to serve them with high added value content. Here is a small synthesis of Inbound Marketing’s rudiments: So many companies here are provided SEO services in the USA, but finding the right company is very hard.
- Define your buyer’s personas by interviewing your actual customers or conducting a thorough marketing study. The objective is to optimize your content creation by targeting the specific needs of visitors;
- Create blog articles about your activity that respond to the questions, concerns, and interests of your target;
- Share the links of your articles on social networks to boost their reach and attract quality traffic;
- Analyze the navigation data on your website to understand the sources of traffic and initiate the necessary corrective actions if the ODS does not provide the expected results. Is it the contents of articles that are not optimized enough? Or are there broken ties?
Optimize for voice search
In addition, 46% of users conduct daily voice searches on their devices to search for information about small businesses in their region. You need to adjust your referral strategy according to how people can ask verbally, just as you optimize it for the keywords of the page. For example, your customers prefer to perform vocal searches with long-tailed key phrases rather than traditional queries. This means that you will need to adjust the SERPs and adjust the tone of the conversation. When you think of the reference, remember that there are different forms of search requests. For example, traditional research often focuses on what, when, and where the resource is used.
Among the many tips on optimizing search engines, some are particularly important or sometimes neglected. Read here what’s important in referencing and how you can influence the success of your website as efficiently as possible:
Note Mobile SEO:
Since Google introduced the Mobile-First Index in 2018, mobile versions of websites are mainly used for indexing. The reason for this is the increasing importance of mobile research requests. Therefore, pay attention to an optimized display for mobile devices or use a reactive design that automatically adapts to the output device.
in the history of search engine optimization, many methods have been used to manipulate search results, from the execution of keywords to the mass purchase of backlinks. Google has therefore developed methods to detect manipulations. These ultimately lead to a sanction from the respective website.
The reference takes time:
do not expect a short-term success once you started with the optimization of search engines. It often takes several months to achieve satisfactory results. The ODS includes long-term measures that address long-term effects.
The content before the technology:
As already explained, there are many technical possibilities for the optimization of search engines. the most important, however, is always high-quality, appropriate and unique content. search engines are now very good to recognize the quality of the content.
The search for keywords as the basis of success:
the selection of good keywords plays the greatest role in the optimization of search engines. a thorough search is the basis of high-quality content.
Create a blog with really useful content
To attract the world to your company’s website, you can think of creating a blog. This will be dedicated to the publication of articles of any kind, with a high added value for your readers. This allows you to have a hearing and to be able to rely on it through the publication of new articles on a regular basis. Among this audience, you will undoubtedly find people interested in your offers and likely to deal with you. However, for this strategy to work, you will need to create a specialized blog that deals with topics related to your area of expertise. Thus visitors will be internet users interested in the subject, and you will be able to generate truly qualified traffic. Attention should also be paid to the quality and relevance of the content, the topics selected, and the natural reference to ensure that your pages are well positioned on Google.
2un infinite scroll inappropriate
The infinite scroll is found on one-page sites and social networks. this type of navigation is suitable for the issuance of so-called “paragraph” information where the internet user does not necessarily expect to end. You, therefore, understand that it is not necessarily wise to set up an infinite scroll on your website. in addition to drowning your visitors in the mass of information, this navigation is heavy and slows down the loading of your site. In terms of SEO, you will also experience difficulties in positioning yourself on different keywords. prefer a structured site in several pages: it will be easier to manage and you can develop a true natural reference strategy. to read also: optimize the angular application for SEO: the guide
Finding information about a professional, precise product to buy, service information queries typed by internet users are multiple. Optimal positioning on Google is, therefore, a strategic issue for any site. To get a chance to do this, we recommend:
- Create a website that meets the technical standards recommended by Google
- Select relevant keywords for your natural reference
- offer quality content to your visitors
Bet on a good reference
93% of Internet users looking for online information stop at the first search page on the Google engine. It is, therefore, crucial to be well referenced on search engines to be visible by internet users! Relevant, documented, and popular content will allow you to go back to the research results. The control of optimization on search engines is therefore particularly important. It requires that you reach it, or that you use a dedicated provider. It is also possible, via Google Ads, Google’s advertising agency, to purchase visibility via pay-reference to appear in sponsored results, in the first place of research. Make partnerships online To make your e-commerce known, don’t hesitate to link with other partners, in the sense of their own, as in the frozen sense! The exchange of URLs with other online sites or shops is a way to get more visitors to your site. Indeed, incoming links positively impact your natural reference on search engines. Also offer your products on comparator sites, which are often a starting point for online shopping users.
Focus on user experience
We have seen it, offering an excellent user experience is essential to attract you the favors of search engines and internet users. By implementing an effective content marketing strategy, you can provide personalized, relevant and quality content at the right time and at the right time. By combining quality content with essential elements to a successful user experience such as page loading speed and simplified navigation, you will manage to reduce your bounce rate, boost your SEO performance and generate more qualified traffic on your website. Want to know more about natural reference? Check out our SEO guide for small businesses.
A problem for many business is precisely the fact of having negative opinions. Many wonder how to delete Google negative reviews so they don’t tarnish their reputation. This strategy is to be avoided, because on the contrary you may be more upset about this dissatisfied customer who may post even more negative appreciations all over the web. Thus, it is better to respond to a negative opinion on Google than to seek to delete it by all means. Capitalizing on consumer reviews is extremely important. This gives a good impression to your prospects and also Google. Indeed, beyond receiving customer reviews on Google, you will also get recommendations via other platforms such as directories. These are also taken into account by Google for your local listing and it is very important to follow these sites to check your customers’ reviews. If you find that you do not have enough customer reviews on the web, you can quite ask your most loyal buyers to give their impressions. Beyond working your SEO reference, this will also allow you to get information about what your consumers think of your services or products. In summary, the 3 main factors to consider regarding customer reviews for your natural reference are:
- the authority of the sites where customer reviews are written
Understand your audience and your goals through SEO
If you run a business, you need to know who your public is and what your business’s goal is. These two pieces of information will help you understand how to improve your reference. By understanding these principles, you can make decisions that will make sense for your business and its objectives. For example, if one of your goals is to increase traffic on the website, defining a set of related keywords for the site or the quality of the content can be more important than publications on the networks. Knowing the objectives of a company can help them improve their reference so that they can achieve their goals to attract more visitors to their site.
Quality content, however, such as professional design, is not always dictated by strict rules and recipes. What passes to be the top in a sector can be below average on another market. The competitiveness and interests of your peers and competitors in a field often determine what kind of content is necessary to properly classify themselves. Despite these variables, several recipes can be almost universally applied to produce content worthy of attention:
- Explore your domain: go out on forums, blogs, and communities where people in your area of activity spend their time online discussing. Note the most frequently asked questions, the most current topics, and posts or titles that generate the most interest. Use this knowledge when creating the high-quality content of your site and directly satisfy the needs of your market. If 10,000 people in the botanical field are looking for articles that contain more illustrated diagrams instead of simple photos, providing these elements can bring up your content independently of the competition.
- Consult and publish in partnership with experts in your field: in any sector, there are high-level experts “recognized” and the second level of people with “good reputations in certain web circles and communities”. Target each of these groups to achieve collaborative work such as, publish articles or evaluating your work. these contributions can make a huge contribution. In this way, you can be assured that your content and links are worth visiting. In addition, when you partner with experts, additional opportunities for visibility are automatically generated and create new ways and angles of promotion.
- Create documents that can be used as “references” resources: if you can produce a simple article or page that shows all the wealth and all aspects of the information potential that a prospective visitor or researcher could find on your site, your chances of being well classified in the engines increase. A “reference” resource can provide more opportunities than a simple specific resource, in many cases. Do not be too general when you try to create such content, it is always important to keep a narrow and precise angle when you create your content. The best balance can be found by putting in place potential users, if your content is adapted to their needs and covers every aspect of their possible interests, your site is ready.
- Create unique and original content: make sure that when you sketch the outlines of your content, you include data and information that cannot be found anywhere else. Although the collection of information on the Web and their amalgam on a site can create good content, it is the only elements in your work that will be noticed and recommended.
- Publish important content in a non-publicitarian format: creating a non-publicity document format is of extreme importance to capture links and attention. The communities of the designers of sites and content are particularly accustomed to the advertising of the Web and consciously and unconsciously, they make links to, and recommend the resources that are not overwhelmed by advertising too light or too intrusive.
- A great page is better than a thousand good pages: although dozens or hundreds of pages that cover all aspects of a sector are beneficial to the growth of a website, it is much better to invest a significant amount of time and energy on some truly exceptional articles/resources. Creating documents that become unavoidable in their field on the Web and are repeatedly designated as “the source” for more research, claims, documents, information… is the real key to the success of the ranking war in Google’s SERPs. The value of possession of this source of traffic and link is far greater than a myriad of articles or pages rarely read or pointed by links.
Improve natural reference (see your site)
First of all, you should know that the regular writing of articles on a dedicated space allows you to continuously improve the natural reference of your site. On average, companies with blogs get 434% more indexed pages than those that don’t have them. Why? A business blog allows you to enrich the content of your website without limit. Partnered with a relevant keyword strategy, the blog allows you to go back to Google results from your targets. And at a time when 90% of users are looking for information on the web before making a purchase decision, the stake is huge! In addition, working your SEO allows you to gradually reduce your budget reserved for paid acquisition by driving traffic naturally, without paying a centime. Finally, keeping a business blog allows you to increase by 97% the number of links pointing to your site. These links are helping to strengthen your ODS a little more, while being an additional source of traffic.
The seo reference of a site therefore also passes through its configuration. we call this the “on page optimization” involves following specific steps to attract search engine reference algorithms. Here are the elements to be implemented when setting the website.
- Presence of strategic keywords: first of all, it is important to make a round-up of the competition, or trends in the field. This will allow you to write titles, subtitles, website pages with keywords that optimise the SEO.
- Meta description: as we have specified in the article on “Top 5 problems in SEO on-page”, many forget the importance of the meta of the site. This short presentation uses the keyword of each page of the site, at a minimum of 160 characters but must not exceed 300 characters.
- Rich snippets: This is to integrate in-depth descriptions into the code of your website to enrich the descriptions that appear on the search engines. We advise you to write paragraphs in the form of questions/answers.
- alt attribute of images: search engines analyze a website, and do not read it. If a site contains many images, it is essential to think about them as a text: add alt-text descriptions so that any search engine can integrate them into their analysis. This description must correspond to a description of the image and not to a sequence of keywords corresponding to the item in question
- Improvement of web design: we forget that SEO does not only involve referencing through texts but also through the quality of the website. First of all, the site must not be too heavy to improve its speed. It is mainly due to the fact that much research is done on mobile. Google makes a tool available to check the speed of a site. According to the Semrush Blog, 53% of visitors leave a page if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.
Take care of the SEO on the page
Reference is very closely linked to content marketing. By paying attention to search engine optimization, you will increase traffic to your website, as your company will be more easily found by search engines. The reference on the page is to optimize the content of your blog, the presentation, and the architecture of the links of your website to improve the ranking in search engines. A good page reference strategy includes creating quality content with relevant keywords. To do this, you need to perform an appropriate SEO search, find the keywords that your audience is likely to use, and create content around these words. Suppose you sell organic cotton t-shirts in your online store. It would be foolish to create content around keywords as the best way to lose weight, it has nothing to do with your products. On the other hand, long-tailed keywords like “Best T-shirts in organic cotton” would work much better. Make sure that your reference on the page is well done: You might be tempted to “burden” your keyword content. This no longer works and could even be penalized, as the search engines have intelligent algorithms that recognize the lazy reference strategies on the pages.