JECRC University is one of the reputed institutes that was been founded in the year 2012. The institute is located in the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. The institute was established through the JECRC University Act that was passed by the Rajasthan State Legislature. JECRC is a private institute that is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The main aim of the institute is to promote education in the field of management, engineering, agriculture, pharmacy, and allied sciences.
JECRC University is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The institute is affiliated with the Rajasthan Technical University.
The institute is known for its strong research culture along with close industry linkage and corporate connections. JECRC University has partnered with the International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC) to establish a distinguished International Centre of Excellence (ICoE).
JECRC University provides residential facilities, sports facilities, mess and cafeteria, transport, Central Library, computing lab, and medical facility.
Courses offered at JECRC University
JECRC offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses in the field The university offers an MBA specialization in Human Resources,of management. Marketing, Finance, Media and Communication, and International Business.
Entrance accepted at JECRC University
Admission to the JECRC University is done based on CAT, MAT, XAT, JEE Mains, CLAT, and GATE entrance exams which are followed by Group Discussion along with Personal Interviews.
Facilities at JECRC University
Library: The institute’s central library is the academic lifeline of the university and the students. The students can visit the library as it is open for twelve hours a day. The institute has a good collection of references and textbooks along with journals of national and international.
Computing Lab: The institute has computer labs, with the latest computing facilities and high-speed internet connectivity.
Mess and Cafeteria: The institute provides a double-storied students’ mess next to the hostel complex that offers excellent multi-cuisine food to the campus residents.
Medical Facility: JECRC University has a first aid center along with an arrangement of hospitals nearby. An ambulance is available 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Sports Activities: Institute arranges sports activities for sports enthusiasts. JECRC has a well-equipped Gymnasium, Football ground, Basket Ball court, Volleyball court, Badminton court, and indoor facility for Table tennis. It is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities.
JECRC University Rankings
- The institute has been ranked 31 by India Today (India’s Best University Survey 2021- Private University category)
- JECRC University has been ranked 9 by The Week (India’s Best Universities- Multidisciplinary Emerging Universities)
- The institute has been ranked 29 by The Week (India’s Best Universities: Private Multidisciplinary Universities)
- The university has been ranked 64 by The Week (India’s Best Universities: Multidisciplinary Universities)
- JECRC University has been ranked 53 by Times of India June 2021 Edition
- According to the Internshala Ranking Report 2021, the institute has been ranked 30 (Out of 2000+ participating colleges across India)
JECRC University Scholarship
- Aspirants who have obtained an aggregate of 80% to 89.99% marks in senior secondary class will get a 20% relaxation on the Tuition Fee
- Aspirants who have obtained an aggregate of 90% to 100% in senior secondary class will get a 30% relaxation on the Tuition Fee
JECRC University Placement
The motto of the institute is to provide placement to all the students who are appearing on campus drive. The institute conducts pre-placement training in the form of Campus Recruitment Training (CRT). It is designed for the 200 hrs program which requires all the pre-training specializations by various companies.
JECRC University, Jaipur has an active training and placement cell for the candidates to get opportunities across a wide range of companies. The students are been prepared by the training cell through regular group discussions, personal interviews, aptitude tests, behavioral assessments, and other personal development activities. JECRC University invites companies for campus placements, including Hariom Technologies, L & T Infotech, Pinnacle Infotech, Infosys, ATCS, Accenture, Jindal Steel, Bajaj Capital, Birla Cement, Asian Paints, Tech Mahindra, Cipla, J K Cement, Maruti Suzuki, Reliance Insurance, Videocon, etc.
- The highest salary offered to the students during the campus placement drive is Rs.12 Lakh PA.
- The average salary package offered to the students during the campus placement drive is Rs. 4.5 Lakh PA.