Fulfilling the RPL ACS skill assessment requirements is a must for Australian immigration. So, here in this blog, we will tell you the two most important things in completing an RPL report for ACS skill assessment. They are the required documents and the expert tips to write the report. So, read the blog thoroughly.
10 Tips to write an ACS RPL Report:
The following are the ten tips to write an RPL ACS skill assessment report:
- The first thing you should do is to pick your project wisely. So choose the project that makes it much easier for you to show your knowledge. And skills as given in any of the ANZSCO codes you have decided to apply for.
- Clearly refer to the project detail and the name of the project you chose. The affiliated company and the role you were given in each project in your report.
- Give a description of the duties and responsibilities you had for your project. So describe the way your idea was implemented in the design. Also, the development of each project, paying heed to your plus points.
- Also, Explain the methods that were used in the System Analysis and Design phase of each project.
- Show your programming abilities by giving the names of the programming languages that you have utilized in the project.
- For the demonstration of your database management abilities, you need to include all database management techniques that were used in the project.
- To show your managerial skills. You should include project management and quality assurance techniques utilized in the project’s development. Give a detailed description of the project’s security mechanisms.
- Clearly describe your ICT management responsibilities and competencies of their scope and nature.
- Utilize your reference letter to give your work experience evidence to the Australian Computer Society. And the significance of the claimed ICT knowledge earned in the ICT job must be documented.
- No plagiarism is allowed. So, write it in your own words. Even if you write completely in your words, it’s wise to check for plagiarism to avoid unintentional plagiarism.
RPL ACS Skill Assessment Requirements (documents):
The following are the required documents for the submission of an RPL ACS report:
Passport or Birth Certificate:
ACS needs you to submit a colour scan of your passport. So you have to give the identification page of the passport having your name, address and other information.
Proof of Name Change:
If having changed your name recently, you need to give a clear colour scan of the document.
As per ACS guidelines, you need to upload your CV which goes in the personal section of the application form.
You need to submit a clear colour scan of your academic transcript. And also, the award certificate or completion letter for your Australian qualifications. If you have attached your master’s qualification, you will also be required to give a bachelor’s qualification as well. You need to include the following detail in your qualification documents.
Education Degree Award/Title
The name of the university from where you earned the degree.
The degree completion date.
The marks and grades you earned along with the names of subjects/units.
For Microsoft vendor qualification, you need to offer the vendor login details for verification.
For the Cisco vendor qualification, you could be asked to submit your login credentials after you submit the form. You can attach it as a PDF file.
You have to offer a colour scan of your work references on the respective company letter. Or a third party statutory declaration.
RPL ACS Skill Assessment Requirements for Work Experience Documents:
Your work experience should also include the employment start date and the finish date. If, you are still working, instead of the end date, you should write ‘To data’.
Each and every task or the duty you did during your work period has to be written in detail for the claimed occupation.
The details on total worked hours per week. Also, don’t forget to mention if the work you did was part-time or full-time.
The country where you worked. So, if working in the same country but different location, mention the date and the location of the job.
Letterhead of the company which has to be signed by the author. Also, having their name and the title of the position worked in, address and the contact number.
Third-party Statutory Declaration Requirements:
The statutory declaration is given by third party workmates at an executive level. It must state that the document is witnessed before authorized people including the place and date of the declaration held. The third-party has to refer to the working relationship they have with you and responsibilities and duties you had in the employment period with related dates.