In this blog, you will get to know all about AT&T mail settings. Here you will get a guide for every setting. So read the blog till the end and gain your knowledge or fix the issue if you are facing any.
AT&T Manual Settings for IMAP and SMTP
- Go to the AT&T email server setting your iPhone.
- Now open the setting in your app and tap on Add account.
- After choosing add account then you will press on other.
- Then put your mail address and username.
- After putting your information. Now open the manual setup.
- And tap on the manual setting where you have to put the required details like.
For IMAP server setting ( incoming server)
- Url as = imap.mail.att.net
- Port should be = 993
- Securty = none
- Insecure port = 465
For SMTP server settings (Outgoing server)
- Outgoing server ( Roaming)
- port as 587
- And security as = SSL /Tsl
- Outgoing ( Roaming server )
- Port as = 587
- Securty = none
By doing this process your AT&T mail settings will be done. You just have to press on the finish.
AT&T POP3 Email Server Settings
- In this manual setting you have to select on POP3 setting.
- In the pop3 setting the required details you will put is
Pop3 incoming server
- Url as imap.mail.att.net
- Port = 995
POP 3 (SMTP) Outgoing server
- Url =smtp.mail.att.net
- Port = 465
Now you have to put this same information on your device.
Att IMAP inbound server (secure)
- Port= 993
IMAP (SMTP ) outbound server (secure)
- Port will be 465 and 587
- You can use these as att.net email settings for android, PC, or any other device you
AT&T Settings for Outlook
- On your device open the outlook. After that press on file which will be on the left side of the screen.
- Now opt information. When you will tap on the information. Many options will come in which you have to select the Outlook setting.
- If you are having outlook 2007 then you can press on the menu bar and tap on account settings by this you will redirect to the same page only.
- Now you will see a mail symbol on your screen press on that. After that tap on the new switch. Now what you will do is tap on the radio button and press the next switch.
- Now put a tick on manually . And press on server setting or more server settings of AT&T email settings for Outlook.
- After tick press next. Now opt for the option of internet mail and press to the next.
- Now press on server information for changing the structure of the mail address.
- After this select the pop from the list which is showing on your screen. And then put URL pop.att.yahoo.com as for inbound mail server.
- For outbound mail server put URL smtp.att.yahoo.com as. Now type your AT&T login details like user id and password.
- Then wait for the verification process of your password. After this tap on more settings.
- After coming to the more setting area then press the outgoing server. Then press on my outgoing server.
- Now press the radio button for the incoming mail server.
- By doing this step your port will be changed as 995.
Required Setting for Outlook will be
Incoming mail server –
- POP3 URL incoming.att.net
- IMAP URL imap.mail.att.net
Outgoing mail server
- POP3 URL outoing.att.net
- IMAP URL smtp.mail.att.net
For more information related to this topic, you can visit emailspedia.com website.