As a bespoke customer satisfaction survey company, we conduct customer feedback research driven around the specific needs of our clients, in terms of scope, process and deliverables.
As a key Stakeholder Group, your Customers generate the revenue that drives your business forward. To do this successfully, it’s vital to understand and take into account the views/feedback of your customers when making commercial decisions and developing future strategy. Conscious of the maxim that ‘you shouldn’t mark your own homework’, engaging FOTP Research, a specialist B2B research company, as an independent third party to work with you, is the best way forward.
We will work with you to:
- Understand your requirements
- Develop the survey
- Conduct the customer satisfaction research
- Analyse the data and
- Present the insights
Step 1: Scoping the target respondents and understanding your business
We hold initial meetings with our clients to achieve the following:
- Clarify research requirements and potential areas to measure
- Understand current processes and business characteristics
- Select appropriate customers to gain feedback from
- Recommend and agree an appropriate sample size
- Provide a full project schedule to include timelines and deliverables
Step 2: Qualifying the core components of successful relationships with your customers
- The key drivers of customer relationship performance are identified by conducting a number of in-depth telephone interviews with a sample of your customers
- The output of these interviews are clearly defined Performance Areas and the individual Performance Attributes that determine your customer relationships
Step 3: Measuring the Pulse of your customer relationships
- An online survey with a combination of ratings and “open text” boxes is used to gather customer feedback on how they rate your company on the agreed Performance Areas and Attributes
- The Performance Areas and Attributes measured are those we defined from the earlier qualifying interviews
Step 4: Reporting via scorecard and identifying customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
Output of results include:
- A customer relationship health Scorecard
- A measure of performance for each Performance Area and Attribute
- Verbatim comments providing further insight into the ratings provided
- Identified customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
- Data analysis and recommendations to help you drive stronger customer relationships
This survey focuses on measuring customer satisfaction across a range of key metrics to help you understand what your customers perceive your company is doing well, and more importantly, focus on what needs to be improved.
Actionable insights from the survey will enable you to drive strong collaboration and maintain a competitive advantage.
In a dynamic world, our VoC programmes enable you to gain actionable and real-time insights that identify which aspects of the relationship are working well, and what needs to be done to improve customer experience. This, in turn, will drive more collaborative and profitable partnerships.
In addition, this more regular type of feedback enables you to have an “early warning” of any potential issues.
Employees and their performance are crucial to the overall success of your company. It’s essential to make sure that your workforce is engaged with and aligned to your strategy – engaged colleagues lead directly to improved performance for your business.
In addition to ensuring your teams have all the tools they need to do the job and are having regular 1:1’s with their line managers, engaging an independent third party such as Finger on the Pulse Research, to undertake a regular Employee Engagement Survey will enable you to understand and measure the level of employee commitment, engagement, motivation, but also how they feel about the strategic direction of the business and whether they’d recommend others to work for the company.
All this needs to be measured to ensure your business and your whole workforce are pulling in the same direction and working together to deliver strong performance and growth. This is where Finger on the Pulse Research come in.
Conscious of the maxim that ‘you shouldn’t mark your own homework’, engaging FOTP Research, a specialist B2B research company, as an independent third party to work with you, is the best way forward to develop and conduct an Employee Engagement Survey for you.
Leave a Reply