We conduct supplier engagement feedback research driven around the specific needs of our clients, in terms of scope, process and deliverables.
As a key Stakeholder Group, your Suppliers are crucial in enabling you to develop the products/services to better meet your customers’ requirements. Suppliers can range anywhere from Transactional to Strategic, from Exclusive to Shared and more and more frequently are being considered pivotal to enable a company to deliver its business plans. Given the growing importance of suppliers, it is becoming increasingly relevant to understand their views and gather their feedback. In an increasingly competitive environment, to have strong, positive, collaborative relationships with your key suppliers is becoming a strategic imperative and key competitive advantage. Suppliers often have choices: who they work with, who they invest with, who they chose to develop strategic relationships with. The most successful companies often have the most successful supplier relationships with strong supplier engagement. But how do you know how successful your supplier relationships are, without some form of measurement.
Conscious of the maxim that ‘you shouldn’t mark your own homework’, engaging FOTP Research, a specialist B2B research company, as an independent third party to work with you, is the best way forward.
We will work with you to:
- Understand your requirements
- Develop the survey
- Conduct the supplier satisfaction research
- Analyse the data and
- Present the insights
Contents hide1 Step 1: Scoping the target respondents and understanding your business
Step 1: Scoping the target respondents and understanding your business
We hold initial meetings with our clients to achieve the following:
- Clarify research requirements and potential areas to measure
- Understand current processes and business characteristics
- Select appropriate customers to gain feedback from
- Recommend and agree an appropriate sample size
- Provide a full project schedule to include timelines and deliverables
Step 2: Qualifying the core components of successful relationships with your customers
- The key drivers of customer relationship performance are identified by conducting a number of in-depth telephone interviews with a sample of your customers
- The output of these interviews are clearly defined Performance Areas and the individual Performance Attributes that determine your customer relationships
Step 3: Measuring the Pulse of your customer relationships
- An online survey with a combination of ratings and “open text” boxes is used to gather customer feedback on how they rate your company on the agreed Performance Areas and Attributes
- The Performance Areas and Attributes measured are those we defined from the earlier qualifying interviews
Step 4: Reporting via scorecard and identifying customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
Output of results include:
- A customer relationship health Scorecard
- A measure of performance for each Performance Area and Attribute
- Verbatim comments providing further insight into the ratings provided
- Identified customer relationship strengths and areas for improvement
- Data analysis and recommendations to help you drive stronger customer relationships
This survey focuses on measuring customer satisfaction across a range of key metrics to help you understand what your customers perceive your company is doing well, and more importantly, focus on what needs to be improved.
Actionable insights from the survey will enable you to drive strong collaboration and maintain a competitive advantage.
In a dynamic world, our VoC programmes enable you to gain actionable and real-time insights that identify which aspects of the relationship are working well, and what needs to be done to improve customer experience. This, in turn, will drive more collaborative and profitable partnerships.
In addition, this more regular type of feedback enables you to have an “early warning” of any potential issues.